I’ve been an avid reader since as far back as I can remember, thus, it’s no surprise to anyone that I ended up becoming an editor. My love of books and an almost-obsessive attention to detail, rivaled only by my love for laughing, led to a career I absolutely love. I majored in English and Journalism an also graduated in 2014 with an AA in Aviation: Flight Attendant.
My publishing experience includes internships with agents and editors where I greatly enjoyed evaluating manuscripts submitted by unpublished authors and wrote reader reports. I learned to critique first pages, first chapters, and the process of working with a manuscript from the draft
stage to a published book. I’ve edited and proofread numerous books, including some from award-winning authors, New York Times and USA Today Best-sellers, and I look forward to working with many more authors.
On Jan 3, 2015, I won the category for “Best Editor” 2014 in the first TKH book awards that were sponsored by The Kindle Hub.
- Content and Copy Editor, Giggle Girl Editing Services, March 2019- Present
- Editor and Proofreader, Giggle Girl Editing Services, August 2012- September 2016.
- Intern at Creative Media Agency, May 2014- August 2014.
- Intern at Inklings Literary Agency, March 2013- September 2013.
- Romance Novel Reviewer, Romance Junkies, April 2012- 2014.
- Intern at Entangled Publishing. Read and critiqued manuscripts for the Editorial Director, proofread edited manuscripts, July 2012- December 2012.
- News Reporter, The Liberty Champion, Lynchburg, VA, August 2011- December 2012.